- To provide a representative group of proprietors with which the Factor of the Sinclair development (Trinity Factors) can consult on matters pertaining to the management of the buildings and grounds.
- To improve the accountability of the Factor to the proprietors, and ensure that development issues are dealt with as promptly as is feasible.
- To arrange an Annual General Meeting (AGM) of all proprietors and any other meetings as may be required in accordance with the Title Deeds.
The full committee constitution can be found here.
- Neil Raphael (Flats) – Chair
- Alan Dickson (Flats)
- Ruth Evans (Flats)
- Rich Gibb (Flats)
- Ben Duncan (Townhouses)
- Carmel Connolly (Townhouses)
- Liam Langedijk (Flats)
- Massimo Fabbreschi (Flats)
- Norma Johnstone (Flats)
The committee is re-elected every year at the AGM.
Existing members will stand down or put themselves forward for re-election at the next AGM.
The continuation of the committee is dependent on owners volunteering their time and anyone who would like to help with the committee is encouraged to do so.
If you are interested in joining us, or just want to initially find out more about what a committee role entails, please contact the committee by e-mail