- To provide a representative group of proprietors with which the Factor of the Sinclair development (Myreside Management) can consult on matters pertaining to the management of the buildings and grounds.
- To improve the accountability of the Factor to the proprietors, and ensure that development issues are dealt with as promptly as is feasible.
- To arrange an Annual General Meeting (AGM) of all proprietors and any other meetings as may be required in accordance with the Title Deeds.
The full committee constitution can be found here.
- Alan Dickson (Flats)
- Ruth Evans (Flats)
- Rich Gibb (Flats)
- Pamela Gidney (Flats)
- Robin Houston (Flats)
- Susan Jamieson (Townhouses)
- Neil Raphael (Flats) – joined April 2021
The committee is re-elected every year at the AGM (please note there was no AGM in 2020 due to lockdown and the majority of the 2019-20 committee has remained in place).
The continuation of the committee is dependent on owners volunteering their time and anyone who would like to help with the committee is encouraged to do so.
If you are interested in joining us, or just want to initially find out more about what a committee role entails, please contact the existing committee by e-mail.